Eating and drinking well is fundamental to good health and well-being. It helps us to maintain a healthy weight and reduces our risk of type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and the risk of developing cardiovascular disease and some cancers.
The food we eat gives our bodies the “information” and materials they need to function properly. If we don’t get the right information, our metabolic processes suffer and our health declines.
• Beet Juice. Beets not only lower your blood pressure but also increase the stamina along with increasing the blood flow to the brain in adults.
Milk is better than either a sports drink or water because it is a source of high quality protein, carbohydrates, calcium and electrolytes.” He added that milk replaces sodium lost in sweat and helps the body retain fluid better.
- Emphasizes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk and milk products.
- Includes lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts.
- Is low in saturated fats, trans fats, cholesterol, salt (sodium), and added sugars.
- Stays within your daily calorie needs.
Opt for the healthy drinks in the World:
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Wheat grass Juice
- Ginger Tea
- Tomato Juice
Healthy High-Protein Smoothies
- Apple and Great Grains Shake
- Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Banana Shake
- Strawberry Banana Shake
- Chocolate, Mint & almond milk Smoothie
- Coconut Almond Smoothie